Ready to Adopt?
Go through our checklist below to to see if you're ready to adopt today!
We process adoption applications to ensure the best fit for our dogs.
Dog Adoption requirements
- Lots of love
- 2-4 weeks to adjust to their new homes
- Time to work with the dog if needed
- Make time to socialize your new dog once they are settled in
- Understand that adoption is a lifetime commitment
- If other pets are in the home, we require proof of up to date vaccinations, including rabies
- If under the age of 20, we require that parents be involved in the decision process- all adults in the household must agree to the adoption
Dog Adoption Application
- Puppies and small dogs: $225
- Medium and large breed adult dogs: $200
- Donation fee covers:
- up to date vaccination
- rabies vaccination for dogs over 6 months of age
- heartworm test for dogs over 6 months of age
- deworming, microchip and registration
Problem Submitting an Application?
If you experience difficulties submitting an application, please contact Femila Skaria: firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot and description of the problem.