Ready to Adopt?
Go through our checklist below to to see if you're ready to adopt today!
We process adoption applications to ensure the best fit for our dogs. Apply to Adopt a Dog
Dog Adoption requirements
- Adopters must be 18 years old to complete an adoption application:
- All adults in the household must agree to the adoption
- If under the age of 20, we require that parents be involved in the decision process
- Lots of love
- 2-4 weeks to adjust to their new homes
- Time to work with the dog if needed
- Make time to socialize your new dog once they are settled in
- Understand that adoption is a lifetime commitment
- If other pets are in the home, we require proof of up to date vaccinations, including rabies
- Adoption fees are set per pet. They are listed under the pet's information in the adoptable animals page.
- We are required to collect sales tax in addition to the adoption fee.
- Donation fee covers:
- up to date vaccination
- rabies vaccination for dogs over 4 months of age
- heartworm test for dogs over 8 months of age
- deworming, microchip and registration
Problem Submitting an Application?
If you experience difficulties submitting an application, please contact Femila Skaria: email@example.com with a screenshot and description of the problem.